Comment on page
How to Stake & Unstake SUPER
- 1.In the “Stake SUPER” box, enter the amount of SUPER you wish to stake, or press “Max” if you intend to stake all your available SUPER tokens.
- 2.Press the “Approve SUPER” button to initiate the process. Your wallet extension will prompt a notification; if on Metamask, proceed to approve the designated amount of SUPER you would like to utilize on the platform.
- 3.Press the “Stake SUPER” button and "Confirm" the staking action through your wallet extension when prompted.
- 4.After successful staking, you'll notice an update in your “Total Staking Power” which now reflects the amount of SUPER staked. You'll also see your “Estimated 24h Rewards” denoted in both ETH and USD values.
Please Note: When you unstake SUPER or NFTs, your “Pending ETH Rewards” will be Auto Harvested in the same transaction.
Whilst in the UNSTAKE menu.
- 1.In the “Unstake SUPER” box, enter the amount of SUPER you wish to unstake, or press “Max” if you intend to unstake all your available SUPER tokens.
- 2.Press the “Stake SUPER” button and "Confirm" the staking action through your wallet extension when prompted.
- 3.Once the transaction has been confirmed, your SUPER has now been successfully unstaked.
OFAC Compliance: In order to adhere to international regulations, residents of the following regions or countries are not able to participate in or utilize the SuperVerse platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, China, Republic of the Congo, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Uganda, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.