Comment on page
GEM Conversion Guide
Please Note: This section is only relevant if you currently have SUPER or SUPER-ETH LP tokens staked in the SuperFarm Farms or have accumulated GEMs from past staking of these tokens.
- 1.If you have SUPER and/or SUPER-ETH LP tokens staked currently in the SuperFarm Farms or have accrued GEMS from farming in the past, make sure to connect to the site using the same wallet.
- 3.If you have SUPER tokens currently staked in the single asset Superfarm Farm, press “Unstake SUPER” to unstake them via wallet extension transaction.
3b. If you have SUPER-ETH LP tokens currently staked in the SuperFarm LP Farm, press “Unstake LP” to unstake them via wallet extension transaction.
- 4.Press the “Approve” button. Your wallet extension will prompt a notification; if on Metamask, proceed to approve the designated amount of SUPER you would like to utilize on the DAO Staker.
- 5.In the “Additional SUPER to Stake” box, specify the amount of extra SUPER from your wallet that you want to combine with the SUPER acquired from your GEMs conversion to stake, or press “Max” to stake the total available amount.
- 6.Press the “Claim and Stake” button to automatically stake the SUPER you've converted from your GEMs, along with any additional SUPER specified in the “Additional SUPER to Stake” box.
- 7.After completing this process, visit the DAO Staker page to see your updated SUPER balance, reflecting the SUPER converted from your GEMs and the staked amount.
OFAC Compliance: In order to adhere to international regulations, residents of the following regions or countries are not able to participate in or utilize the SuperVerse platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, China, Republic of the Congo, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Uganda, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.